Crancom’s Free Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Security Audit
- Social Engineering
- Security Weaknesses
- Performance Measurement
- Disaster Recovery
- Network Analysis
- Social Engineering
- Regulatory Compliance
Contact Us Today for your Free Vulnerability Assessment
A vulnerability refers to a known weakness of an asset (resource) that can be exploited by one or more attackers. In other words, it is a known issue that allows an attack to succeed.
Testing for vulnerabilities is critical to ensuring the continued security of customer systems. By identifying weak points, you can develop a strategy for quick response. Here are some questions to ask when determining security vulnerabilities:
Is data backed up and stored in a secure off-site location?
Is data stored in the cloud? If yes, how exactly is it being protected from cloud vulnerabilities?
What kind of network security is implemented to determine who can access, modify, or delete information from within an organization?
What kind of antivirus protection is in use? Are the licenses current? Is it running as often as needed?
Is there a data recovery plan in the event of a vulnerability being exploited?
What Are Internal Controls?
Internal controls are the mechanisms, rules, and procedures implemented by a company to ensure the integrity of financial and accounting information, promote accountability and prevent fraud. Besides complying with laws and regulations, and preventing employees from stealing assets or committing fraud, internal controls can help improve operational efficiency by improving the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting.
Is Your Business Compliant?
The world is rapidly evolving both here and abroad, the forces driving these changes will only intensify theGovernment’s insistence that all companies comply with Federal and State Regulatory Bodies to secure thepublic’s private data, and ensure hackers foreign and domestic, can’t access it.
Regulatory agencies serve two primary functions in government:
They implement and enforce laws.
- The regulatory bodies are becoming more aggressive with business that don’t comply with thelaw. Compliance is not an option, it is mandatory (Your business must be compliant!)
- Fines for audit detection of non-compliance are swift and severe.
- All business whether Enterprise or Mom & Pop must abide by the law.
- Enforcement is intensifying, and companies need to determine where vulnerabilities exist andaddress them, not just to avoid fines, but reduce huge liability that could literally put them out ofbusiness.
Like many of our customers, information technology is not your core business, so you may be asking yourself;“HOW do we address this issue before it addresses us?” Here is how…
CranCom & CQ Technologies willinstall a Vulnerability Assessment Agent on a few key computers. The agent will collect and compile data providing a complete analysis of your current vulnerabilities. From this data detailed reports will be generated including:
- What data and details a Cyber-criminal would be able to access.(this scan includes reviewing for: PAN (Personal Account Numbers) like Credit Cards, Banking Information, Names, Birth dates and SS #’s.)
- An estimate of your actual cumulative exposure and potential liability in dollars.
- A detailed action plan as to: How to resolve the issues that are allowing the exposure.
We do all of this one time at no charge or obligation. So why wait? Its free!
Schedule your company’s vulnerability assessment now, and put a plan in action to protect your future.
Patrick J. McCarthy ~ Principle & General ManagerCranCom Inc. ~ CQ Technologies Platinum Partner